Get an overview of this hotelBuenos Aires hostel in 9 de Julio Avenue, walk to Obelisco
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 9 de Julio Avenue, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Barolo Palace and Obelisco. Teatro Colon and Plaza de Mayo are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this hostel has a coffee shop/café and concierge services. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 19 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus kitchens and coffee makers. Ceiling fans, safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Downtown Mate Hostels
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Buenos Aires hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired Internet
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Shared bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Downtown Mate Hostels
- Downtown Mate Hostels Hostel
- Mate Hostels Hostel
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.