Visitors can enjoy all that Buehl has to offer including the forests, spas and bars. The relaxing and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include European Parliament, Tomi Ungerer Museum and Rohan Palace.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Buehl
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (FKB-Baden Airpark), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buehl
A favourite place to visit in the city is Windeck Castle. In the area, you'll also find European Parliament and Tomi Ungerer Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Buehl. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Am Froschbächel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi.
- Kloster Maria Hilf Bühl - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with WiFi.
- Hotel & Restaurant Badischer Hof - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Rohan Palace, 19.5 mi/31.4 km from the city centre, and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum, which is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away.
Getting around Buehl
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Baden-Baden Buehl Station. Buehl may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Buehl
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 708.20 millimetres of rain falls on Buehl each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C