Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Budapest hotel in Inner City Budapest, walk to St. Stephen's Basilica
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Budapest hotel is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Vorosmarty Square, St. Stephen's Basilica and Dohany Street Synagogue. Szechenyi Chain Bridge and Hungarian State Opera House are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café.
All 351 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
In addition to a full-service spa, Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 15070 square feet (1400 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness centre, spa services and a terrace. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Express check-out
- Built in 1992
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1400
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 15070
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 351
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Es Bisztro – This brasserie specialises in local cuisine and serves brunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Living Room – On-site café. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Blue Fox The Bar – On-site bar.
Nobu Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Children aged under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Kempinski The Spa has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 85.4 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 36.60 per pet, per day.
- 2 per room (up to 40 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR32 for adults and EUR16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR35.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR36.60 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR85.4 per day
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus
- Kempinski Corvinus Budapest
- Kempinski Corvinus
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.