Get an overview of this hotelSubtle, modern style in historic Pest
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Amidst leafy boulevards and imperial edifices, the hotel is a half-kilometer (a quarter-mile) from St Stephen's Basilica, and one km (a half-mile) from the National Gallery.
The hotel features wireless Internet access in all public areas, a restaurant featuring terrace dining and Hungarian-Austrian cuisine, and the European-Style Kempinski The Spa with pool, steam room, sauna, ice well, and signature treatments.
The 349 non-smoking guestrooms feature marble bathrooms inset with mother-of-pearl mosaic chips. Baths have heated floors, bathrobes, slippers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
Built in 1992, the façade of the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapestis hung with an awning of curved steel supported by square marble columns. Inside, the sweeping white lobby is highlighted with gleaming brass and dotted with black leather armchairs. Always busy with groups, business travelers, and the occasional celebrity, The Living Room café is inspired by Hungarian Café culture and offers a fireplace and an extensive coffee, tea, and cake/pastry selection.
The hotel's 3 restaurants include the ÉS Bisztró, serving Hungarian and Viennese traditional food, Nobu Restaurant offering innovative Japanese cuisine, and Blue Fox The Bar with signature cocktails and a house DJ, The Music Sommelier on Friday, and Saturday. 2 outdoor terraces are open during warm months. The European-style spa offers an array of treatments and includes an indoor pool and saunas. An airport transportation service is available for a surcharge. This hotel offers also fitness facilities.
A business center is also on site along with meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 10
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 349
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1992
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 15070
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space size (meters) - 1400
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 25 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Nobu Restaurant & Lounge Bar - Innovative Japanese cuisine and sushi includes signature dishes like the Alaskan Black Cod with Miso and Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapenos. Open daily from noon until late. Reservations are recommended.
ÉS Bisztró - Inspired by French brasserie cuisine, the bistro serves authentic Hungarian and Viennese cuisine. Open Daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and from noon to 11 PM.
The Blue Fox Bar - Classic yet cosmopolitan bar with signature cocktails.
The Living Room - Inspired by the local “Kaffeehaus” culture, relax in style with fine teas, great coffees and pastries including the unique strudel selection.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's spa includes an indoor pool, fitness center, traditional Finnish sauna, steam bath, and an array of soothing treatments.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Located on the second floor, the European-style Kempinski The Spa is appointed with natural materials, including original, handcrafted furniture from Indonesia and China. Facilities include an indoor pool, fitness center, a traditional Finnish sauna, steam bath, and heated Kneipp-bench.
Kempinski The Spa's treatment menu focuses on well-being as well as beauty, and includes 7 facials, 9 full-body treatments and 9 massage therapies. Elemental Herbology's seasonally inspired regimens are used during all treatments, including Spring Face, an energizing spring-cleaning facial, and Summer Face, a facial that soothes dehydrated, sun-soaked skin. A men's facial treatment is also available, cleansing, exfoliating, and nourishing the skin – all with gentlemen's special needs in mind. Body treatments include Winter Fleece Wrap, which soothes tired joints, and Autumn Flame, a treatment that rejuvenates the system.
Kempiski The Spa's signature treatment, “Harmony Within,” is the only one of its kind available in Budapest. This 2-hour, full-body treatment is pure joy, and includes a mother-of-pearl body scrub followed by a warm thyme and mint aromatic massage, complete with soothing hot stones to reduce any lingering tension, and a warm oil head massage.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 73.20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 36.60 per pet, per day
- 2 per room (up to 40 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 36.60 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 73.20 per day
- Hotel Kempinski Corvinus Budapest
- Kempinski Budapest Hotel
- Kempinski Corvinus
- Kempinski Corvinus Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus
- Kempinski Corvinus Budapest
- Budapest Hotel Kempinski Corvinus
- Corvinus Budapest Hotel
- Corvinus Kempinski Budapest
- Corvinus Kempinski Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Budapest Kempinski
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 5 star and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.