Get an overview of this hotelTower hotel with panoramic views of Budapest
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This modern cylindrical building, one kilometer from the Danube, towers above the Buda district, boasting sweeping views of the city and old town on one side and Buda Hill on the other.
Coffee and cake
The relaxed coffee house is open till midnight, serving a variety of traditional Hungarian and Austrian cakes including Sacher Torte.
Light-filled, individual furnished guestrooms have free WiFi, a minibar, and views overlooking the city. Guests can enjoy perks like cable TVs, safes, free toiletries, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Restaurant Budapest showcases regional and international cuisine, while the Coffee House serves traditional Hungarian and Austrian cakes including Sachertorte, alongside a variety of hot and cold drinks.
The friendly multilingual staff can help you organize theater tickets and tour reservations. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, an added convenience for guests planning their trip. This Budapest hotel also has a luggage storage, meeting facilities, and onsite parking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 18
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Budapest - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the hotel restaurant serves Hungarian and international dishes. During the summer months, the restaurant opens onto a pretty outdoor terrace with flower-filled window boxes and views of the city. Meat dishes cooked on traditional Hungarian-style barbecues are served on the terrace.
Coffee House - The informal coffee house is open from 9 AM to midnight, serving a variety of traditional Hungarian and Austrian cakes including Sacher Torte, alongside a variety of hot and cold drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HUF 6500.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of HUF 6000 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HUF 350 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- Resort fee: HUF 350 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HUF 3000 for adults and HUF 1500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: HUF 3000 per day
- Pet fee: HUF 6000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HUF 6500.0 per night
- Hotel Budapest
- Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal Budapest
- Corinthia Grand Budapest
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.