Families will find kid-friendly activities in Buda, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Circuit Of the Americas and Lady Bird Lake are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2023 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Austin
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Buda
A favourite place to visit in the city is Stagecoach Park. In the area, you'll also find Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and Circuit Of the Americas.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Buda. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Austin Buda - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Best Western Plus Buda Austin Inn & Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda Austin South - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Lady Bird Lake, located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre, and Zilker Park, which is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away.
Dressing for Buda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 907 millimetres of rain falls on Buda each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 5°C