Although well located, and Souad made contact when required for entry to the property I have many comments to make - and I regret having to make them :
1. The floor is not parquet thoughout, as decribed, but bare floor boards or unglazed floor tiles.
2. There were no utensils in the top floor kitchen, contrary to description.
3. There were several light bulbs not working in the property.
4. There was only one oven shefl in the kitchen oven. This made cooking for a10 people a nightmare - pizzas had to be cooked one at a time. The property claims to sleep 12!
5. There was no information on bin collection or sorting.
6. There were no dishes suitable for putting in an oven.
7. There was no chopping board in the kitchen.
8. The kitchen lighting is insufficient for safe working.
9. There was no oven glove for moving items in and out of the oven.
10. Several door handles were incomplete.
11. The chair in the cellar bedroom was broken, unknown to us, and my husband who is 70 years old, fell on the floor when he sat on it.
12. The top 3 stairs to the cellar bedroom were far too narrow for safe descent, and the handrail was loose at the top
13. Although there were 2 emergency contact numbers, there was no folder of local information in the property.
13. We were informed by Souad that the housekeeper would be in the property on Sunday at 11.30 and that we were obliged to put our cases in the living room.[We were there Saturday to Wednesday] This we did but no one attended the property that day.
14. Many taps and shower heads were not flowing adequately - I think due to limescale buildup.
15. There was a booklet found in the property pertaining to a toaster, but no toaster could be found
It is my opinion that the property is not adequately maintained or described, although the house was very clean.