Hotel was old and they had leaks. It was pouring rain and the entry vestibule had an inch of water that you walked into room. The heater kept going off and tv did not work. We asked for extra towels and were told no only one per customer and I might add they were small towels. Receptionist was good and very helpful and told us they were planning on remodelling next year. For the price quoted it was too much. Also we only stayed one night due to problems. We moved to a Radissonn property and it was 100% better
Overview of Campanile Hotel Brussels - Airport
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Standard Double Room
About this area
On the Strip, Campanile Hotel Brussels - Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert and Avenue Louise are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Brussels Park and Mont des Arts. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at King Baudouin Stadium, or consider a night out at Forest National. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Zaventem travel guide
- Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc - 4 min drive
- Berlaymont Building - 6 min drive
- NATO Headquarters - 7 min drive
- European Union Parliament Building - 9 min drive
- Belgian Comic Strip Center - 10 min drive
- Eurocontrol Tram Stop - 2 min drive
- Zaventem Station - 17 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 12 min drive
- Brussels Beer Project - 12 min drive
About this property
Campanile Hotel Brussels - Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.