- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bruges Christmas Market
- 4 min walk
- Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt)
- 5 min walk
- Bruges Belfry (Belfort)
- 5 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel Prinsenhof is located in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighbourhood. Zeebrugge Harbour and Tillegembos are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Magic Planet and De Halve Maan Brewery. Boudewijn Seapark and Serpentarium are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Bruges Christmas Market - 4 min walk
- Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) - 5 min walk
- Bruges Belfry (Belfort) - 5 min walk
- 't Zand Square - 6 min walk
- Historium - 6 min walk
- Bruges Station - 16 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 73 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Fantastic location, gorgeous boutique hotel and perfectly friendly staff.... not to mention the comfy bed, sumptuous duvet and well stocked bar!!