Get an overview of this hotelBruges hotel in Historical Center Bruges, walk to Bruges Belfry
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Historical Center Bruges, this hotel is steps from Dali Xpo Gallery, Bruges Belfry, and Bruges Market Square. Basilica of the Holy Blood and Groeningemuseum are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, express check-out, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 34 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 250 square feet (23 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Bruges hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and express check-out.
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Conference space size (meters) - 23
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Strijdershuis - This brasserie serves breakfast and light fare.
Kwizien Divien - This restaurant specializes in Belgian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 12.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Hotel Koffieboontje
- Hotel Koffieboontje Bruges
- Koffieboontje Bruges
- Koffieboontje Hotel
- Koffieboontje Hotel Bruges