Get an overview of this hotelBruges hotel in Historical Center Bruges, walk to Bruges Belfry
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Historical Center Bruges, this hotel is steps away from Dali Xpo Gallery, Bruges Belfry and Bruges Market Square. Basilica of the Holy Blood and Groeningemuseum are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, Express checkout, multilingual staff and a front desk safe are on-site.
All 34 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and cable. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 250 square feet (23 square metres) include conference rooms. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and an Express checkout service.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 23
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 34
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Strijdershuis – This brasserie serves breakfast and light fare.
Kwizien Divien – This restaurant specialises in Belgian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 12.0 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.00 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR10 for adults and EUR10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR250 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR12.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR12.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR25 per night
- Hotel Koffieboontje Bruges
- Hotel Koffieboontje
- Koffieboontje Bruges
- Koffieboontje Hotel Bruges