- Bruges Christmas Market
- 4 min walk
- Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt)
- 4 min walk
- Bruges Belfry (Belfort)
- 5 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighbourhood, Hotel Dukes' Palace Bruges is in the city centre and near the airport. Zeebrugge Harbour and Damme Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Magic Planet and De Halve Maan Brewery. Boudewijn Seapark and Leopoldpark are also worth visiting.
- Bruges Christmas Market - 4 min walk
- Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) - 4 min walk
- Bruges Belfry (Belfort) - 5 min walk
- Historium - 5 min walk
- Bruges City Theater - 6 min walk
- Bruges Station - 17 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 72 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Hotel Dukes' Palace Bruges
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel in an amazing location. The staff were very helpful and accomodating. Room amenities were as desired and the bed was very comfortable.