Get an overview of this hotel4-star, family-friendly hotel near Basilica of the Holy Blood
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Bruges hotel is located on the waterfront, just steps away from Fish Market and Basilica of the Holy Blood. Palace of the Liberty of Bruges and Gothic Hall are also within 32 miles (52 km).
This smoke-free hotel features an indoor pool, a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services and dry cleaning.
All 24 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include hairdryers and safes.
Hotel Die Swaene
Hotel Die Swaene features an indoor pool, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hotel Die Swaene is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1981
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 24
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR25 for adults and EUR15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR24.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR24.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR40.0 per night
- Hotel Die Swaene Bruges
- Hotel Die Swaene
- Die Swaene Bruges
- Die Swaene
We should mention
One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.