Good location and a great price good friendly staff The only down side the breakfast didn't start till 9.00 am though
- 4 min walk
- Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis)
- 5 min walk
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek)
- 5 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighbourhood, Canalview Hotel Ter Reien is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) and Palace of the Liberty of Bruges are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fish Market and Chocolate Line. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Jan Breydel Stadium, or consider a night out at Cactus Club.
- Burg - 4 min walk
- Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis) - 5 min walk
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) - 5 min walk
- Choco-Story Museum - 6 min walk
- Historium - 6 min walk
- Bruges Station - 5 min drive
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Canalview Hotel Ter Reien
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic location, we booked a room with a canal view ( highly recommended). Modern, clean and staff extremely helpful. I would definitely book this hotel again.