Search Hotels in Brough
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Brough
Guests are sure to enjoy the spas, castle and restaurants in Brough. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts visitors with its bars, doing yoga and sporting events.
- There are 3 Brough hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Brough
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Skidby Windmill, Howden Minster, and Beverley North Bar
- North Cave Wetlands Nature Reserve and Drewton's Farm Shop are a couple of favourite places to visit
Staying in BroughLooking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Cave Castle & Country Club
- Rudstone Walk
Rudstone Walk, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating. Also Cave Castle & Country Club has a 3.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Brough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Brough is 18 millimetres