Search Hotels in Brora
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Brora are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and port. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and cosy setting. A top sight in the city is North Sea.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Brora
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Brora
The city's natural beauty is on display at North Sea, Loch Brora and Brora Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Carn Liath to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Brora. This is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sutherland Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Getting around Brora
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Brora Station. Brora might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Brora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 916.90 millimetres of rain falls on Brora each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C