Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Brooklyn, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Willington
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 27 mi (43.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brooklyn
A favourite place to visit in the city is Brooklyn Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Davis Park and Chaplin Museum in the area.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quiet Corner Inn - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a snack bar/deli. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Brooklyn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1230 millimetres of rain falls on Brooklyn each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C