Visitors to Brookfield are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and lakeside setting. A top sight in the city is Candlewood Lake.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Danbury
- The closest major airport is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brookfield
A favourite place to visit in the city is Candlewood Lake. In the area, you'll also find Danbury Music Centre and Danbury Fair Mall.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Newbury Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Brookfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 1343 millimetres of rain falls on Brookfield each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C