- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Canterbury Bell by Marston's Inns
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room, Accessible
Double Room, Non Smoking
Double or Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Canterbury Bell by Marston's Inns is located in Broadstairs. Wingham Wildlife Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Margate Beach and Botany Bay. Dreamland and Howletts Wild Animal Park are also worth visiting.
- Westwood Cross Shopping Centre - 4 min walk
- Viking Bay - 8 min drive
- Italianate Greenhouse - 10 min drive
- Dreamland - 11 min drive
- Margate Beach - 11 min drive
- Ramsgate Station - 4 min drive
- Canterbury Bell - 1 min walk
- Greggs - 3 min walk
- Costa - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 4 min walk
- Cafe Rouge - 5 min walk
About this property
Canterbury Bell by Marston's Inns
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 6.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location for what we wanted and although it is on a main road it was ok.