Get an overview of this hotel4-star Bristol hotel in Bristol Floating Harbour, walk to St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bristol Floating Harbour, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of St. Mary Redcliffe Church, St. Peters Church, and Queen Square. Bristol Theatre Royal and Broadmead Shopping Centre are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference rooms.
All 131 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Bristol Centre
Novotel Bristol Centre features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Bristol Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 131
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 243
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Novotel Bristol Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 7.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Novotel Bristol Centre
- Novotel Hotel Bristol Centre
- Accor Bristol Centre
- Bristol Novotel
- Novotel Bristol Centre Hotel Bristol
- Novotel Bristol Centre Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.