Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Brisbane hotel in Brisbane Central Business District, walk to Queen Street Mall
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Brisbane Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Wintergarden, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland. Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and Suncorp Stadium are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna and WiFi in public areas.
All 133 rooms provide conveniences such as sitting areas and fridges, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Sebel Brisbane
In addition to an outdoor pool and a kid's pool, The Sebel Brisbane provides a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 1528 square feet (142 square metres) include meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and concierge services. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Sebel Brisbane is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sunloungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 10 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Croft House – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD29 for adults and AUD15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD45 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD45 (one-way), (from 2 to 18 years old)
- Self-parking fee: AUD28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD20
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Sebel Brisbane Hotel
- Sebel Hotel
- Sebel Brisbane
- Brisbane Sebel Hotel
- Sebel Hotel Brisbane
- Sebel Suites Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.