- North Laine
- 3 min walk
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery
- 13 min walk
- Brighton Dome
- 13 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 31 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- North Laine - 3 min walk
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery - 13 min walk
- Brighton Dome - 13 min walk
- Brighton Theatre Royal - 14 min walk
- Brighton Royal Pavilion - 16 min walk
- Brighton Station - 4 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Jurys Inn Brighton
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, dry cleaning and laundry facilities. All 234 rooms offer free WiFi, room service (during limited hours) and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: GBP 12.95 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Where to eat
Nice room with good amenities. Room very cold on arrival air con at 18c and lighting was insufficient for working at desk. WiFi good. Shower and toiletries good. Bed comfortable. Handy to be able to leave bag during the day in hotel and 2 mins walk from the station.