Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Briatico
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Briatico Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Briatico Pet-Friendly Hotels
Briatico Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Briatico? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 that allow pets. Read about the most popular Briatico hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Residence San Leo Appartamenti is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Villaggio Hotel Lido San Giuseppe. This hotel offers free WiFi and LCD TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Villaggio Dolomiti sul Mare. This holiday park provides guests with a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Planning your trip to Briatico
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 7°F
- April to June: the average is 29°F during the day and 10°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Briatico is 30 mm
Exploring Briatico with your pet
Known for its monuments and seaside, Briatico has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Church of St. Nicholas Briatico and Irene Tower. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Castle of Bivona. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at ZooMania di Medini Paola, NANI' Beauty Farm or Arena Claudio.