Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bresso, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, football and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bresso
- Popular cultural attractions include Pinacoteca di Brera, Teatro alla Scala, and Civic Museum of Archeology
- Families come for attractions such as Quanta Sport Village, Pala Kart Cinisello Balsamo, and Piscina Romano Ponzio
- Notable landmarks include Arco della Pace, Castello Sforzesco, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Corso Como, La Fontana Shopping Centre and Metropoli
- Football fans will find lots to cheer about whereas everyone can enjoy an event or game at Hangar Zero, San Siro Stadium or Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Staying in Bresso
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated CDH Hotel Milano Niguarda.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is CDH Hotel Milano Niguarda with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bresso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bresso is 1029 millimetres