Visiting Brena Baja
Visitors to Brena Baja are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, gardens and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour, Caldera de Taburiente National Park and Puerto Naos Beach.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Brena Baja
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Brena Baja
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Cumbre Vieja Volcanic Ridge. In the area, you'll also find Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour and Caldera de Taburiente National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Brena Baja. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Las Olas - This 4-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Parador de La Palma - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
A top sight outside the city is Puerto Naos Beach, 8.5 mi/13.6 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Brena Baja
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Brena Baja gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C