Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near the beach
With direct access to the beach, this Bournemouth City Centre hotel is in the city centre and within a 10-minute walk of Oceanarium, Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth International Centre. Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre and Bournemouth Lower Gardens are also within 10 minutes. Bournemouth Station is 28 minutes by foot.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient on-site amenities such as a health club and a steam room.
All 160 rooms feature comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are Smart TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel provides an outdoor tennis court and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Victorian hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace and multilingual staff. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built – 1864
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sunloungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 260.8
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Outdoor tennis court
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Smart TV
- Electric kettle
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Brasserie Blanc – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.5 for adults and GBP 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 18 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
- Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel
- Highcliff Marriott Hotel
- Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott
- Highcliff Marriott
- Bournemouth Marriott
- Marriott Bournemouth
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.