Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Boston hotel in Theatre District, walk to Boston Common
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Theatre District, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Boston Opera House, Boston Common, and Boston Public Garden. Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Orpheum Theater are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge and a sauna are on-site.
All 193 properties offer WiFi, sitting areas and Smart TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and Netflix.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
In addition to a full-service spa, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 2001
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Video-game console
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Spa at Equinox . Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $30 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD $125 per accommodation, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 60 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD55.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD$125 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD$30 per stay
- Ritz-Carlton Boston Common Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Common Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Boston Common
- Ritz-Carlton Common
- Ritz-Carlton Boston Common Hotel Boston
- Boston Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Boston
- Ritz-Carlton Boston Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Boston
- The Ritz Carlton Boston Common
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Boston is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.