Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Boston hotel in West End, walk to Massachusetts General Hospital
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in West End, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston Public Garden and Boston Common. TD Garden and Museum of Science are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, a nightclub and 4 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness centre, valet parking and 24-hour room service are on-site.
All 298 properties provide 24-hour room service, minibars and LCD televisions. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 4 bars/lounges. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness centre and a terrace. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Year Built 1851
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston has 2 restaurants on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 22.89 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD25 and USD50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25 per night
- The Liberty a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.