Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Back Bay of Boston, near Copley Square
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Back Bay locale
Opened in 1900, this environmentally-friendly Boston hotel is in the historic Back Bay neighborhood, steps from shopping, museums, and Fenway Park. Newbury Street, the Prudential Center, and Hynes Convention Center are within 3 blocks.
The Lenox Hotel Boston's acclaimed restaurant showcases fresh seafood with a creative flair. Guests can also sip a pint of ale at the Irish pub, or an Infusions Diabolique cocktail at the chic City-Bar.
Guestrooms are in a rich, traditional style incorporating bold colors, dark woods, and swagged drapery. Wireless Internet access is complimentary and turndown service is offered nightly.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lenox Hotel Boston
This historic Boston hotel, built in 1900, stands at the corner of Boylston and Exeter Streets in the Back Bay neighborhood. Newbury Street boutiques and galleries, the lovely Public Garden, upscale Copley Place shopping, and the Theatre District are all within six blocks of the The Lenox Hotel Boston.
The hotel's City Table restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine. The City Bar is a smart rendezvous with signature cocktails and a light menu. The Solas pub showcases Irish stouts and whiskeys, along with traditional treats such as Shepherd's Pie. Business amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and 3,000 square feet (278 square meters) of meeting/conference space. Green initiatives include electric car charging station, the use of biodegradable cleaning supplies, and toiletries. The multilingual staff provides luggage storage on request, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Valet parking (surcharge) is also available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 11
- Year Built 1900
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Electric car charging station
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
City Table - Contemporary American cuisine featuring fresh and organic ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner daily. Private dining area with gold-leaf ceiling available.
Solas - Irish-flavored watering hole serving ales, whiskeys, cocktails, and wines. Pub fare such as Irish Stout Onion Soup, New England Clam Chowder, and Shepherd's Pie. Open for dinner daily.
City Bar - Boston hotspot with inventive cocktails and small plates. Specialty drinks include El Diablo with infused tequila, and Raspberry Truffle Martini.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Boston Hotel Lenox
- Boston Lenox
- Boston Lenox Hotel
- Hotel Lenox
- Hotel Lenox Boston
- Lenox Boston
- Lenox Boston Hotel
- Lenox Hotel
- Lenox Hotel Boston
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Lenox Hotel Boston is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.