Comfortable atmosphere, comfortable room. Told our suite was ready but when we entered the room, it had not been cleaned No additional bedding in the room for pull out sofa. Had to call the front desk st 10 PM to get bedding.
- Boston College
- 9 min drive
- Longwood Medical Area
- 12 min drive
- The Depot Cafe
- 15 min walk
- The Biltmore
- 16 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Needham, Sheraton Boston Needham Hotel is in the business district. Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line. New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Boston College - 9 min drive
- Longwood Medical Area - 12 min drive
- Boston University - 13 min drive
- Fenway Park - 23 min drive
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts - 24 min drive
- Boston Needham Heights Station - 3 min drive
- Newton Highlands Station - 4 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Link Cafe and Bar — 1 min walk
- Grab and Go Cafe — 1 min walk
- The Depot Cafe - 15 min walk
- The Biltmore - 16 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min drive
About this property
Sheraton Boston Needham Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Desk staff were very friendly. Nice, quiet, clean hotel. Room was spacious with comfortable bed. I didn't particularly like the low shower head or the parking in the garage which was not connected to the hotel (requiring a short walk outside and up to the property). Bar closes a little early it seemed at 11:15pm each night but those were all minor nitpiks.