Get an overview of this hotelBoston's Back Bay, near Copley Square
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Historic Back Bay
Located at the former Boston Police Headquarters building from the 1920s, the fully updated Loews Boston Hotel is in the Back Bay, 2 blocks from Copley Square, and 4 blocks from Boston Common and stylish Newbury Street.
Charm and comfort
The hotel offers 6 meeting and conference rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a fitness room open anytime day or night.
A good night's sleep
Guestrooms feature Italian cotton linens, pillowtop mattresses, down bedding, and bathrobes. Marble bathrooms include heated towel racks and all-natural bath products. Free WiFi access is provided, as well as an iPod dock.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Loews Boston Hotel
Located in historic Back Bay, Loews Boston Hotel is within 5 blocks of Copley Square, Boston Common, Newbury Street's fashionable shops and cafés, and the Hynes Convention Center. A "T" subway station one-half block from the hotel provides easy access to numerous other destinations. Logan Airport is 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The Precinct Kitchen and Bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, as well as light fare and drinks throughout the day. Two computers with 24-hour Internet access are in the vaulted-ceiling living room. The hotel also offers 6 meeting and conference rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour fitness room. Guests can take advantage of a concierge desk and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 297
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1925
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3200
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- iPod docking station
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
Where to Eat
24-hour in-room dining is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center contains treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical trainers, a strength-training machine, and free weights. Guests receive discounted day passes to the Boston Sports Club, four blocks away, which has an indoor pool.
The Charles River, seven blocks away, offers seasonal canoeing, sailing, and boat tours. Running and cycling paths extend through parks along the river's banks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Boston Loews
- Boston Loews Hotel
- Hotel Loews Boston
- Loews Boston
- Loews Boston Hotel
- Loews Hotel Boston
- Back Bay Hotel
- Jurys Boston Hotel
- Jurys Hotel Boston
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.