Clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. The restaurant staff were personable and the breakfast buffet had very fresh summer fruit.
Overview of Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Htl&Conference Cntr
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Double Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the suburbs, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Htl&Conference Cntr is in an area with good shopping. Salem Witch Museum and LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Witch House and Salem Witch Trials Memorial. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Garden, or consider a night out at Paradise Rock Club. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Wakefield travel guide
- Witch House - 16 min drive
- Salem Witch Museum - 19 min drive
- Tufts University - 21 min drive
- Revere Beach - 22 min drive
- Salem Witch Trials Memorial - 23 min drive
- Wakefield Station - 5 min drive
- Oak Grove Station - 14 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Market Street Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 5 min walk
- OTTO Pizza - 9 min walk
- Yard House - 9 min walk
- Kings Bowl - 10 min walk
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Htl&Conference Cntr
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - C0010043050. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
staff was terrific... facility was beautiful and very comfortable