Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Boston hotel in Downtown Boston, walk to Boston Common
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Boston, this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Boston City Hall, Boston Common and Quincy Market. New England Aquarium and Boston Tea Party Ship are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and a fitness centre. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace and a 24-hour business centre are on-site.
All 551 properties feature thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and bathrobes, plus MP3 docking stations and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square metres) include conference rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a rooftop terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 18
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1855
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 551
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Parkers Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Last Hurrah – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Parkers Bar – This bar only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD8 and USD25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD100 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD15 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD30 per night
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
- Omni Parker House Hotel
- Boston Omni Parker House
- Omni Parker House
- Omni Boston
- Omni Parker House Boston
- Omni Hotel Boston
- Boston Omni
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.