Get an overview of this hotelCambridge tower with views, fitness options
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Kendall Square hotel
In Cambridge's Kendall Square, this hotel overlooking the Charles River and Boston skyline is a block from MIT, a mile from downtown Boston, and two miles from lively Harvard Square.
The fourth floor of the Boston Marriott Cambridge offers a rooftop garden and an indoor pool and spa tub. A 24-hour fitness room has treadmills, stair climbers, and free weights.
This Cambridge hotel offers 433 guestrooms on 26 floors. Decor includes gold-framed mirrors; tones of sage-green and salmon as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.
Guestrooms feature a luxurious bedding collection: 300-thread-count cotton linens with white-and beige design; down comforter with cotton cover, freshly laundered for each guest; six down pillows, including bolster; and a separate mattress topper
Boston Marriott Cambridge
The Boston Marriott Cambridge is a smoke-free property with 12 meeting rooms totaling 12,000 sq feet (1115 sq meters) of flexible space. The 9,730-sq-foot (904-sq-meter) grand ballroom divides into 7 sections and a presidential suite is available for VIP meetings. WiFi access is offered in all meeting rooms and public areas. Self-parking (surcharge) is located nearby and valet parking (surcharge) is available.
Dining options include a sports bar that serves food, a lounge, and a Starbucks cafe. Round-the-clock room service is available. Guests can also take advantage of the indoor pool, spa tub, and 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 433
- Number of floors - 26
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Champions - Casual sports bar serving American fare including appetizers, sandwiches, salads and entrees. Bar selections include over 35 domestic craft and imported beers, 20 wines by the glass, and a wide variety of precisely mixed cocktails. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lounge - Lobby lounge gives guests the opportunity to socialize and relax over signature cocktails and other beverages.
Starbucks - Coffee shop offering freshly brewed coffees and teas, as well as pastries.
The hotel offers 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 43 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Boston Cambridge Marriott
- Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel
- Boston Marriott Cambridge
- Boston Marriott Hotel Cambridge
- Cambridge Boston Marriott
- Cambridge Marriott
- Cambridge Marriott Boston
- Marriott Boston Cambridge
- Marriott Cambridge
- Marriott Cambridge Boston
- Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.