Get an overview of this hotelBlanquefort hostel in Medoc with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Medoc, this hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Chateau Saint-Ahon and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Park Majolan. Golf Blue Green Bordeaux - Lac and Chateau d'Agassac are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, conference rooms, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 34 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and free newspapers. Guests will also find showers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Otellia - Hostel
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2066 square feet (192 square meters) include conference space. This Blanquefort hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Otellia - Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 2066
- Conference space size (meters) - 192
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Table d Otellia - This restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 8.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 1.50
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6.20 for adults and EUR 4.20 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Otellia Blanquefort
- Otellia Hostel
- Otellia Hostel Blanquefort
- Otellia Blanquefort, France - Bordeaux
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.