Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Blanquefort hotel in Medoc with free parking
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Medoc, this historic hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Golf Blue Green Bordeaux - Lac and within 6 mi (10 km) of Bordeaux Exhibition Center and Matmut Atlantique Stadium. Bordeaux Stadium and Bordeaux Congress Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and concierge services. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 10 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities available to guests include satellite TV, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau Grattequina features an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Chateau Grattequina is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2004
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Chateau Grattequina
- Chateau Grattequina Blanquefort
- Chateau Grattequina Hotel
- Chateau Grattequina Hotel Blanquefort
- Chateau Grattequina Blanquefort, France - Bordeaux
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.