Visitors to Boppard are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and churches. Around the area, top sights include Loreley, Burg Eltz and Deutsches Eck.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Boppard
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boppard
Boating is a top activity, and Mittelrhein Klettersteig is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Bodobrica Ruined Roman Fort to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Boppard. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bellevue Rheinhotel - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Jakobsberg Hotel & Golfresort - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and 2 restaurants.
- Rheinhotel Lilie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Loreley, 8.8 mi/14.2 km from the city centre, and Burg Eltz, which is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away.
Getting around Boppard
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Boppard-Buchholz Station, Boppard Central Station or Boppard Süd Station. Boppard might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Boppard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Boppard is 28 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C