Visitors to Bonaire are sure to enjoy the coral reefs. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Pink Beach.
- There are 212 hotels and other accommodation options in Bonaire
- The closest major airport is in Bonaire (BON-Flamingo Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bonaire
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Pink Beach, Bonaire Flamingo Sanctuary and Lac Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bonaire Donkey Sanctuary and Washington-Slagbaai National Park.
In Kralendijk, there are 212 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- THEBONAIRIAN - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Delfins Beach Resort - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort features a private beach, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Caribbean Club Bonaire - This 3-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for Bonaire
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 27°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and night-time averages of 25°C
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 25°C