Travellers to Bolvir will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include La Molina Ski Resort, Soldeu Ski Resort and La Masella Ski Resort.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Bolvir
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bolvir
Notable places to visit in the larger region include La Molina Ski Resort, Soldeu Ski Resort and La Masella Ski Resort. In the area, you'll also find Font-Romeu Ski Resort and Bolquere-Pyrenees 2000 Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bolvir. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- El Chalet of Golf is located in central Bolvir. This 4-star hotel in Bolvir features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Relais du Silence Chalet del Golf is located in the heart of Bolvir. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bolvir can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Torre del Remei is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Bolvir features a restaurant, free WiFi and free valet parking.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Pas de la Casa Resort, located 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Bolvir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Bolvir gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C