Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star aparthotel with 24-hour health club and sauna
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the boardwalk, this aparthotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Usaquén Flea Market, Country Club and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. World Trade Center and Virrey Park are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Along with a 24-hour health club, this smoke-free aparthotel has a sauna and free use of bicycles. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are on-site.
Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop and a microwave. Added amenities include free WiFi, cable TV and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza
In addition to a 24-hour health club, Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza features a sauna and complimentary bicycles. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Bogota's aparthotel also offers concierge services, on-site laundry facilities and room service (during limited hours). On-site self parking is complimentary.
Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour health club
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the aparthotel. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 55000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of COP 50.000 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP103000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: COP50.000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP55000 per night
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza Aparthotel Bogota
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza Aparthotel
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza Bogota
- Travelers Suites Edificio Fontana Plaza
We should mention
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.