Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and rooftop terrace
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bogota, this hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from UniCentro and within 3 mi (5 km) of Usaquén Flea Market and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. World Trade Center and Park 93 are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a rooftop terrace, and a conference center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and free use of bicycles are onsite.
All 60 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, ovens, stovetops, and microwaves. Free WiFi and sitting areas are standard, as are TVs with cable channels.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 55.000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50.000 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud Bogota
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud Hotel
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud Hotel Bogota
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud Hotel Bogota
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud Hotel
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud Bogota
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.