Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and health club
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of El Chico Museum, Del Chico Park and World Trade Center. Andino Commercial Center and Virrey Park are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a steam room, a 24-hour business centre and spa services.
All 126 rooms offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and cable. Minibars, room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Estelar Windsor House - All Suites
Hotel Estelar Windsor House - All Suites features a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 7287 square feet (677 square metres). This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, a library and tour or ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on-site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Estelar Windsor House - All Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1992
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 677
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 7287
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Hotel Estelar Windsor House - All Suites has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD18 per person (one-way)
- Hotel Estelar Windsor House All Suites Bogota
- Hotel Estelar Windsor House All Suites
- Estelar Windsor House All Suites Bogota
- Estelar Windsor House All Suites
We should mention
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children aged 11 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.