Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Bogota hotel in Financial District with free parking
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of El Castillo Shopping Center and Av. Chile Shopping Center. High Technology Center and Unilago Shopping Centre are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are onsite.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel bh La Quinta
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Bogota hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
El Comedor - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 10000.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 25000 for adults and COP 25000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50.000 per vehicle (one way)
- bh La Quinta
- bh La Quinta Bogota
- Hotel bh La Quinta
- Hotel bh La Quinta Bogota
- Hotel bh Quinta Bogota
- Hotel bh Quinta
- bh Quinta Bogota
- bh Quinta
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.