Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hotel in Zona Rosa with free breakfast
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Zona Rosa, this hotel is steps from Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and El Retiro Shopping Centre. Rockefeller Casino and Clinica del Country are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 41 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free newspapers, and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
GHL Hotel Hamilton
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours).
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 7
- Free newspapers in lobby
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Sinclairs - Onsite restaurant.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 55.000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 55.000 per night
- Ghl Hamilton
- Ghl Hamilton Bogota
- Ghl Hotel Hamilton
- Ghl Hotel Hamilton Bogota
- Hamilton Court Bogota
- Hamilton Court Hotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.