Families will find kid-friendly activities in Blythe, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront, shopping and cafes. In Blythe, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blythe
The rivers and desert exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Todd Park and Mayflower County Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Palo Verde Historical Museum and Blythe Municipal Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Blythe. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Blythe - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Blythe - Our customers like the pool and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Blythe I-10 - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Blythe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 42°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 43°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Blythe is 60 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 42°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 6°C