Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Blagnac, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole and Museum of the Augustins.
- You'll find 601 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Blagnac
Cultural venues in the city include Ailes Anciennes Toulouse, Aeroscopia Museum and Odyssud. Notable city landmarks like Airbus and Sainte Catherine de Sienne Monastery might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Basilique Saint-Sernin and Place du Capitole.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Blagnac. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- NH Toulouse Airport - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Toulouse Airport - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Toulouse Airport - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Top places to visit in the area include Museum of the Augustins, 4.4 mi/7.1 km from the city centre, and Cite de l'Espace, which is 6.8 mi (11 km) away.
Dressing for Blagnac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Blagnac gets about 648 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 2°C