Hotels in Blackpool, United Kingdom
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Blackpool
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Blackpool, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, entertainment choices and theatre. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its theme park, casinos and bars. Top sights in the city include Blackpool Tower, Blackpool Grand Theatre and Blackpool Tower Ballroom.
- There are 616 hotels and other accommodation options in Blackpool
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackpool
Well known for its theatres, the city's cultural venues include Blackpool Grand Theatre, Winter Gardens and Opera House Theatre. Families come for attractions such as Coral Island, Sandcastle Waterpark and Blackpool Zoo. The city is notable for landmarks like Blackpool Tower, Blackpool Central Pier and Blackpool Illuminations.
Other top sights in Blackpool include Blackpool Tower Ballroom. One of the popular sights outside the city is Splash World, located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting around Blackpool
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Blackpool North Station, Blackpool South Station or Layton Station. Blackpool may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Blackpool
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Blackpool is 627.10 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Blackpool?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Blackpool, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Blackpool?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Blackpool?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Blackpool?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Blackpool?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Blackpool?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Blackpool?
What's the best high-end hotel in Blackpool?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Blackpool?
Where's the best place to stay if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Blackpool?
Blackpool Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Blackpool by Star Rating
- Hotels near Blackpool Airports
- Areas of Blackpool
- Accommodation near Blackpool Attractions
- More accommodation types in Blackpool
- Choose Your Blackpool Hotel Style
- Search Blackpool Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Blackpool
- Hotels Near Blackpool, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends