Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Touchwood Shopping Center and within 6 miles (10 km) of Sarehole Mill and National Exhibition Centre. National Motorcycle Museum and Blakesley Hall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna and a conference centre are on-site.
All 180 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The St Johns Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, The St Johns Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
A business centre is on-site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measuring 7629 square feet (709 square metres) include conference centres. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and on-site laundry facilities. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The St Johns Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 709
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 7629
- Conference centre
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12 )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Tempus Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP7 per night
- Pet fee: GBP20.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP15.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- St Johns Hotel Solihull
- St Johns Hotel
- St Johns Solihull
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.