Book your room at The Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Birmingham hotel in Convention Quarter, walk to International Convention Centre
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Convention Quarter, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Adrian Boult Hall and The Mailbox. International Convention Centre and Big Brum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 312 rooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Satellite TV, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Crowne Plaza Birmingham City CentreCentral Square, Holliday Street Birmingham England B1 1HH
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 7438 square feet (691 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 11
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 691
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Year Built 1974
- Conference space size (feet) - 7438
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
B1 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per day, plus a deposit of GBP 10.00 per day
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Birmingham City Centre Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Birmingham City Centre
- Birmingham Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.