- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Staying Cool at Rotunda
- Free WiFi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Clubman)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Maxi)
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Birmingham City Centre neighbourhood, Staying Cool at Rotunda is in the city centre and near a metro station. Bullring Shopping Centre and The Mailbox are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Broad Street and National Sea Life Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Arena Birmingham or Villa Park. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Birmingham travel guide
- Bullring Shopping Centre - 2 min walk
- Victoria Square - 6 min walk
- Birmingham Hippodrome - 8 min walk
- O2 Academy Birmingham - 9 min walk
- The Mailbox - 12 min walk
- Birmingham New Street Station - 2 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 25 min drive
- Hollister - 1 min walk
- Chatime - 1 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 1 min walk
- Buffet Hut - 1 min walk
- Café Rouge - 2 min walk
About this property
Staying Cool at Rotunda
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property uses wind and solar energy, plus eco-friendly cleaning products. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Great location. Nice modern apartment with all the necessary conveniences and a great view. Many extras provided. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, trains.