Hotels You might also like
Book your room at Hilton Birmingham Metropole
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to National Exhibition Centre
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of LG Arena and National Exhibition Centre. National Motorcycle Museum is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) away.
This hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and 3 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 790 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and free newspapers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Birmingham MetropoleNational Exhibition Centre Birmingham England B40 1PP
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Birmingham Metropole provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 60000 square feet (5574 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Birmingham Metropole has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Free airport transportation
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 790
- Number of floors - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 33
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 60000
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 5574
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hilton Birmingham Metropole has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 17.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Hilton Metropole Hotel Birmingham
- Metropole Birmingham
- Metropole Birmingham Hilton
- Metropole Hilton
- Metropole Hilton Birmingham
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel Birmingham
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Metropole
- Birmingham Hilton
- Birmingham Metropole
- Birmingham Metropole Hilton
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole
- Hilton Metropole Birmingham
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room